Sunday 4 March 2012

Gratitude is the music of the heart...

...when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.

Last weekend there was a most amazing event...a fundraiser called "Hats off to Heather". A truly wonderful group of women joined forces and planned, organised, and orchestrated the beautiful afternoon tea. They also created a fundraising website. Never have I been so humbled in all my life. Never have I been so aware of God's graces and blessings as He worked in the hearts of everyone who was involved in every way (their planning, their donations, their attendance, etc.).

To have our family and friends come together with the communities at St. Ignatius and St. Gianna's to pour out their love and support for my family is incredible.

I am SO very thankful and SO very blessed.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment