Friday 9 December 2011

Here I am...

...at last in the blogosphere.  I had many times comtemplated starting a blog.  The recent news that I must again battle lymphoma finally spurred me to begin.

This blog will likely serve as an "update central" for the latest and (not so) greatest steps along my new cancer journey.  It's very possible that I will also ramble about other things ;)  Especially now while I am still feeling pretty great.  Feeling pretty great is how I have always felt; which is why it is very difficult to wrap my head around having cancer.

Anyways, that's enough for now.  More details to follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow is this cool! Well done Heather..tech savvy chick. Ramble away by the way...my normal default mode in any event so am with you sister. We're with you on this journey...Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know what to say...it leaves me really speechless. I'm here for you buddy...whatever you need, whenever you need it.

    ReplyDelete